Dear players of Elimentus, some people may have noticed that I have been inactive for a while, well that is because Dawna and I have been working on an update of our Bending level system since summer began. But I have finished... Finally..
so here are the updates:
- Bending XP can now be earned by using it on mobs instead of killing them, meaning you have to use more of your bending on mobs instead of using a mob grinder.
- Bending levels is now displayed in the chat instead of the action bar
- Bending levels now include the following sublements:
subelements like combustion, plant, blood, healing, and flight only needs to be unlocked and has no need for levels.
- Ability Damage is now amplified by your level (meaning the higher your level the stronger your abilities become)
- Ability Damage can be affected by your food level (meaning if your food level is low so does the strength of your abilities. If your food bar is lower than 3 food bars you are not able to use your bending entirely)
- Ability resistance is also amplified by your level (meaning the higher your level the less damage you take from other player's abilities)
- You will no longer loose bending xp upon death... you're welcome
- removed command blocks..
:O WHAT!, you're kidding right?
nope I'm serious, I figured that command blocks only do more harm than good so I decided to get rid of them.
- Changed dark avatarstate blast
- Added more particles to bending
- fixed /heal feeding players instead of healing them
- reduced lag... (hopefully)
- fixed a bunch of other bugs
Subelement Unlocking system :
I have also changed the way how players could unlock subelements, although these ways are hard to figure out so I'll just tell you how to unlock them.... Because I am a nice guy :)
shift and look at an ice block (can be snow, packed ice etc.) and click it repeatedly.
Shift and look at leaf block and click it repeatedly
shift while stand in water. (not entirely just one block deep is enough) and click repeatedly at the water
can be earned by chance (just your your water bending on mobs)
same idea, just crouch while look at a metal block like iron/gold block and click repeatedly
crouch while looking at a sand block and click it repeatedly.
can be earned by chance (just keep using your earth bending on mobs)
now this one is a bit difficult and 'different' from the rest. you need to be standing on an iron block at y:150 or higher when the weather is raining or stormy. while standing on the iron block click repeatedly.Lightning will hit you several times before you earn the subelement (don't worry the lightning will not damage you.... probably)
can be earned by chance (just use you fire bending on mobs)
can be earned by chance (just keep using your air bending on mobs)
It is possible to earn the subelements of your elements at any level. the higher your xp the higher the chances of getting them. blood bending, combustion, lava, and flight are the rarest so do not complain to me about you not getting them even if you tried so many times.
Your bending xp may have been reset to 0, now before you panic I'm here to tell you that I will return them. you just have to wait.